Harvey MiniMax M3 Twin cylinder non-electric block salt water softener. Complete with a 10 year warranty and free shipping! The later 4th generation Harvey softener. It boasts better efficiency, more refinement, higher flow rate and a sleeker design than previous models.
These models are suitable for hardness areas between 50 and 600 PPM and will cater for 1-6 person households with ANY type of plumbing systems including 15mm or 22mm incoming mains.
Here is the full water softener specification;
• height: 490 mm
• depth: 460 mm
• width: 206 mm
• inlet: 3/4″ bsp male
• outlet: 3/4″ bsp male
• overflow: 1/2″ hose connector
• drain: 3/8″ outside diameter tubing
• maximum operating water pressure: 6 bar
• minimum operating water pressure: 1 bar (with water flowing)
• maximum operating water temperature: 20°C
• minimum operating water temperature: protect from freezing
• salt storage: 2 x 4 kg blocks
• maximum flow: 55 l/min
• minimum flow : < 3 l/hour
Once purchased you will need to get your plumber to install it or if you are a confident DIYer then we can offer advice. We can also offer installation if you are local to us, just contact us for a quote.
The softener does NOT include a fitting kit, though we do sell these separately.
The softener does not include any salt so you will need to buy some immediately.