These softeners have been totally rebuilt from the ground up. This includes new resin tanks, shuttle valves, brine valves and full-service kits (basically anything that moves or wears out we replace with brand new parts). We then wet test them and set them up on our service bench before giving them the seal of approval and boxing them up ready to go.
Being that we are a specialist water softener dealer for a number of brands, dealing with all types of softeners means we know our stuff. This has made us very confident in our work, so we are giving a FREE 2 YEAR WARRANTY with these softeners! So in the unlikely event of anything going wrong just removed the softener and send it back to us for repair, all free of charge for the first 2 years!
These models are suitable for hardness areas between 50 and 500 PPM and will cater for 1-6 person households with ANY type of plumbing systems including 15mm or 22mm incoming mains.
Here is the full water softener specification:
• height: 490 mm
• depth: 460 mm
• width : 206 mm
• inlet: 3/4″ bsp male
• outlet: 3/4″ bsp male
• overflow: 1/2″ hose connector
• drain: 3/8″ outside diameter tubing
• maximum operating water pressure: 6 bar
• minimum operating water pressure: 1 bar (with water flowing)
• maximum operating water temperature: 20°C
• minimum operating water temperature: protect from freezing
• salt storage : 2 x 4 kg blocks
• maximum flow: 55 l/min
• minimum flow : < 3 l/hour